Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boulder- Bicycling Heaven

It looks like I have survived my first week at altitude...

However I had a rude slap in the face on Sunday after trying to ride my bike a bit too hard on Saturday. The reverse button was well used all the way home. 

A lot of teams and bike riders base themselves up here for the same reason we are here, for the positive effects of living and training at altitude and benefit it has on a riders performance. With all these bike riders in the same town and having all day to ride a bike its all been pretty relaxed. Most bunch rides don't start until 10 or until its warm enough which has been more than ideal. 

Motivation to race is soaring and after watching the boys kick some serious ass at San Dimas I cant wait to turn around and give it a good nudge myself to perform for the team. Tour of Gila count down!

Episode 1 of 4 of Pureblack Racings - In Black and White Doco has been released this weekend also.

A good watch.

Over and Out

Noddy


No comments:

Post a Comment