Thursday, February 10, 2011

"every day is an adventure"

In the wise words of my Dad "everyday is an adventure" and for 2011 it is going to one great venture for me as I get the chance to live the dream, travelling around the world riding my bike with some great team mates.

2011 sees me riding with Pureblack Racing (PBR) over in the United States. The team will be based in Boulder Colorado. But before all of this happens we have been racing all over in New Zealand establishing our strength as a Professional team in New Zealand. I have already raced the Tour of Southland, Tour of Vineyards and the Elite Road Nationals in Christchurch for PBR, already so much travel and we haven't even started our season!


With all the travel I am sure to have a few stories to tell and the frequent update to keep everyone posted and informed on not only my progress but also the teams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment