Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back to where it all started.

Next week I fly out to Portland, Oregon to race the Mt Hood Classic with a few guys in the team and complete my 2nd block of racing.

What makes the trip to Mt Hood so special for me is that it was the first race I did last year when I came over to join Mike and Roman to race for Rubicon Orbea last year. Although they have changed the majority of the courses this year I am really excited to be heading back. I have already arranged for a trip to to downtown Portland for a famous Voodoo Donut. We also get the chance to spend a few days riding around, so I look forward to showing the boys the loops.

After that we fly from the West Coast to the East Coast, from Portland to Washington D.C. This will the first time I actually have been to the East. Here we will be racing the Air Force Classic. Not too sure of the format but sounds like it is a couple of crits. None the less its racing!

While my little trip is going on the older PBR boys will be lining up for the Philadelphia International Classic. This will be one of the teams biggest races this year as Pro-Tour teams from all around the world come to race.


I can now say I have been to a baseball game over here in the States. What do I think of it. Well its alot like cricket. The crowd really makes the experience and the game. It was a crazy sight to see over 64,000 fans out packing the stadium. I even treated myself to all american hot dog. Nothing still compares to the classic Kiwi sausage sizzle however.





No comments:

Post a Comment